What up kids?! This your fearless pilot here coming to you from Virginia, yeah. Fuckin' Virginia. you can call m Highball. Been up since 5, 8 hours and 500 miles later and were stopped for lunch here at the side of I-81. The story about me pissin into a coffee cup and chucking it out the window is completely true. Driving hasn't been too taxing yet, no sleep driving as if I was coming back from a tom petty concert. Jesus smells like a goat, I would walk 500 miles will come around again, and the US army college is actually a training complex where they just walk around with grenade launchers. News to me. It occurs to me now that this crazy ass plan may actually end up working. 3000 miles to california, same back. And fuck yeah, I can pull it off.
Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment