well, there are two things that the south has lot of, other than nice people and religious propaganda billboards: much interesting roadkill and a whole lot of XXX Adult Superstores. The second one, at least, comes as somewhat of a surprise. As you all well know, Ed wussed out today and we didn't get very far. I believe we're in our tenth state, Massachusetts being our first, and Tennessee, where we stayed last night, being our ninth. Still, i felt that today featured an almost appropriate amount of driving but I totally want tomorrow to be a big push.
Ed keeps talking about the comics and I keep forgetting about them. Yes, comic-con is going to be pretty cool, but since i won't be going in costume as many of the nuts (hopefully) will be (I'm looking for some entertainment), I'm not feeling quite so pumped for it. I jut like trips. And this one is going to be a doozy. Is a doozy. Whatever. What I'm super(soaker)-psyched for is staying at the MGM Grand in Vegas for 2 whole nights. Too bad I can't enjoy the casinos casinos casinos. Ed wants to go to the star trek museum but i think i'm going to pass on that one. Thank you. but there is much to do in Vegas and I haven't got the time to give any clingons even a little nod (this post is it). Anyway, the rides been awesome. Ed hasn't been dangerously sleepy while driving amd i think we're all getting used to being in the car all day. And, it's gettin hotter and hotter the further we go, which is awesome. Tomorrow we should be crossing over into the desert. Lovely. Just lovely. now, i must go use the facility because my bladder s finally full from an unprecedented amount of Amp-a-lamp-skiis. gotta love that guarana!
see you on the other side
lone wolf out
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
do you think we can get Spock flavored prostitutes?
ReplyDeleteor as ed says Spockstitutes