Saturday, July 18, 2009

Howdy Y'all and Helloooooo Knoxville!

I figure, as the only girl on this roadtrip, I should have a little something to say about all of this. First of all, it gets really cold in the back seat when the windows are down. Really cold. And as anyone who's driven with Ed knows, he really can't keep it up for very long (his window) for multiple reasons, I suppose one of these reasons is for the sake of his passengers. Number 2 (hahaha number 2), I've also come to realize that I'm an exellent navigator, though Ryan should probably sit in the front seat because cars freak me out so that I'm really not much of a talker. I'm quite a Chewy actually, if you know what i mean, only ever so slightly less hairy.
Anyway, Ed's been doing a pretty swell job of keeping us all alive, despite encroaching fatigue. It will probably be necessary to pick up more beef jerky tomorrow to keep him lively. The boys have not been mean to me (yet) which is quite nice, because I get cranky enough sitting in a car for hours and hours without being heckled. When i told Ed that we should aim for 1000 miles on this, our first day out, he looked at me like I was a crazy person. In fact, he may have verbally indicated that I am a crazy person. But since I know you've read the previous posts, you know just how sane (and awesome) I really am. (Bite me, Ed). Tomorrow we're shooting for OK City, which we can totally pull off and maybe even stop for some BBQ in Memphis along the way. Yum. Anyway, we must all get sleep. I'm gonna go bleach my hair before it gets too late. HOORAH for Best Western room 202! Talk to y'all later, and remember, in order to live vicariously through us you need to keep up with this blog. So DO IT!

goodnight you princes of Maine, you kings of New England (or something)!

-Only the awesomest person in this hizzy, Val

1 comment: