Yeap it definitely came around again. And will for the rest of this trip. Lunch has arrived just outside of Nashville. Nashville's crazy and I have to agree with the sole female on the trip that it looked kindof like Gotham. Crazy. Even more crazy is the fact that we just now transcended time and went back an hour. What up! Still planning on reaching Little Rock today and thinking bout tryin' for Santa Fe tomorrow. Avoiding all kinds of stars today, I like a 70 mile speed limit that much better. Our Lady Peace's new cd is likely to be the driving music for the next leg. (August 18th bitches!) So yeah, probably Blog this bitch up again later with the updates from today's drive.
As promised some backstory as to the reason for driving 6000 miles total: Comic-con. Comics were not my first love, sports started it and video games continued it. While sports died out in the last few years (to see a fledgling resurgence thanks to my B's) video games continue. Comics however have transcended the normal habits of gaming and sports. A ridiculous amount of ti e and money for hobby. But they are my lifeblood now. The stories and characters give something more than those of books and video games, and the continuous format lets you grow with the characters. I've connected to them way to much over the years with Marvel characters and more DC lately. So here I am over a thousand miles towards the granddaddy of Comic-cons because I love those expensive little bastards.
more on some of the characters and Comic-con itself tonight.
ED "dadada daaaa" Hanscom
PS: there are only so many propaganda signs I can pass before they must be destroyed via sledgehammer.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment