Okay so the plan was to wake up at 730 grab quick breakfast and leave. About an hour later and I'm still cool with it. Change of destination and exertion today. We're probably just going to try to get to Little Rock or Fort Smith on the border of Oklahoma. The only problem I have with it is what is on TV right now: The Fantastic Four and the Rise of the Silver Surfer and Gala-cloud. It's time to leave before I remember what superhero movies were like before Marvel created their studio and gave us The Incredible Hulk and Iron Man. The bar has been raised and this piece of shit flick can follow Dolph Lundgren's Frank Castle into the annals of Marvel Movie History. Sorry Chiklis.
Anyway gonna get on the rode soon, see everyone at lunch. More on my love of comics and comic-con itself then.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment